Monday, November 21, 2011

Still in a Vintage Mood

I am really feeling the Vintage Fair. Yes, I finally was able to go back & the lag was not bad at all. I wasn't able to splurge as much as I would have liked because I kind of blew my budget early this month & I live on a fixed income but there is one more item I may have to go back & get, (I'll keep you posted.) In the meantime I am happy with my Haut.Monde purchases AND I got another pair of shoes from them, (actually a three-pack from the mainstore ~ posting soon!) Plus I have been scouring my inventory for "vintage" finds & pairing them up with some cool new additions I recently picked up. I got a little artsy with the setup on these pics, (I wanted to use my cool furniture!) so the clothes aren't exactly featured the best they could be & they are not from the Vintage Fair but they are pretty vintage looking & pretty great. I really love everything I am wearing here, new items & old favorites.
Ok, so Both pictures feature:
Glam Affair Gio Skin 70L , Glow Studio Jennifer Shape 70L, Noctis Sofa, Table, Lamp & Rug (Past Hunt Gifts) Stone Misery Reading Rug (includes books, Pillows, candle & Raven) Past Hunt Gift or Lucky Board (Can't remember which, Sorry!)

 



 *First Look Also Features:
Lamb Hair  Girlfriend in a Coma (Purchased for discounted rate of 88L at Collabor88 last set up!)
Pig Sing Sing Precious Old Group Gift
RibboN Gray Suspender Pants 40L
G Field Alex Adjustable Strap Shoes in Black 200L (the Straps have 3 or 4 configurations plus no-strap, also sole color change. It's like getting a bunch of shoes all in one.) Great deal & Look amazing on.
Miel Color Changeable Genius Peepers 175L
House of Fox ForeverYoung Ring Purchased on Sale for 50L, is now back to 100L

*Second look also Features:

Elikatira Hair from Collabor88
Coco Bow Blouse 100L
LeeZu Pants (Lea Pants with added Brit Pants Bits, sorry I do that a lot)
Nardcotix Shoes from The Dressing Room
Natural Avec Toi Hair Piece 69L
Nala Monocle

No comments:

Post a Comment