Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Love Fool ~

(Click Image to Enlarge)
Ensemble ~
CATWA HEAD Catya v3.0 Updated
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
lock&tuft - Rikki flf Recent Fifty Linden Friday
[ MUDSKIN ]_SKIN OF THE SUNDAY # 3_106 (CATWA) This was originally made as a boy skin for Catwa but as you can see it's really unisex! I love it. All you have to do is buy the #106 body Applier in the gender you prefer!
Wednesday[+] ~ Vampy Eyelashes
{SP!} Spirit eyes - Gold I first discovered Sugar Pill Eyes at the For Rose Event & immediately went to the main store to buy more, like these! I love how HUGE, shiny & detailed they all are. 
~#~ CURELESS[+] Weird Girl Weird Boy Blush / OMEGA APPLIERS Two tones & you can choose Boy or Girl in the HUD For Rose
^^Swallow^^ Gauged Ear
Moon Elixir - FLF Anarchy Plaid - Maitreya - Shirt, Skirt & Safety Pin Add-on (also came with boots, not shown) There was also a Green Camo version & I got both because the fit was really nice & I liked the torn & stringy look, & it was a great deal! Recent Fifty Linden Friday

Set ~
Exposeur - Hex Wall MP (I did modify the pose a bit with the Animare HUD V2.05)
{anc} - heart balloon {red} 2Li Recent Fifty Linden Friday

("~#~" Symbol denotes Current or Past Sponsored items, either Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored EventsAll other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted,  Please visit the "Sponsors" & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my  Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I'm Currently officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support!)

No comments:

Post a Comment