Friday, January 6, 2017

Chasing Butterflies ~

(Click Image for Larger View)
*THANK YOU VERY MUCH!*

***
~HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!~
I just wanted to say how grateful I am for all of the support I have received over the last year. I have always really enjoyed blogging. Even though it's a lot of work, I find it so relaxing & creatively satisfying. Thanks a bunch to all my talented Sponsors - The quality of your items always inspires me to do my best to represent your work in a fresh, interesting & artistic way. Thanks also to everyone who comments & faves either here, on Facebook, Tumblr, or Flickr - It's extremely helpful & encouraging. 
   
***
Ensemble ~
CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Paper Rabbit: Ghost (Polar) Skin - Omega, & Maitreya Applier 
[theSkinnery] Passion Lipstick (Catwa Applier)  TCF GIFT
The Sugar Garden .tsg. Galaxy Eyes - Lavendar
~#~ .::Cubic Cherry::.  [Cubic Cherry] {Alvie} monocle gold (L) original mesh, material enabled monocles
4 colors available (gold, silver, black, & pink). Each color comes in both right & left versions & with a texture change HUD for the details that allows you to pick from 4 different metal options.The Project Se7en 7 Dec 30 - Jan 20th
~#~ .EMBW. Valainis Hair in Men's & Womens sizes. Unrigged, too! The Project Se7en 7 Dec 30 - Jan 20th
~#*{( konpeitou )}* Shime-kaburi Group Gift
~#~ Yokai - My cute seal (on head) candy, & rose, & My cute seal Seal (in hand) candy in six colors! The Chapter Four
LAZYBONES - Fernanda Dress - Gradient Fifty Linden Friday

Set ~ 
~#~ .::Cubic Cherry::. 02{Whimsical Garden} fluffy tree B .::Cubic Cherry::. RARE, 18{Flutter} butterflies on hand Bliss, & 21{Flutter} butterflies on hand Thoughts (I used these as decor here, but they have a hand attachment.) Gacha
{anc} suger rose field [pink], & {anc} mist cloud [sungold], & {anc} star flakes / texture field [shabby gold]
~#~ Naminoke *N*Star Dust decor2(Rez) -Color1
Down Down Down DDD_Milky Way 
HPMD* floorGrass01 (g), & HPMD* Bright Particle 

Pose ~ 
an lar [poses] The Hermia Series - Three (m) Right arm modded with Animare HUD V2.05

("~#~" Symbol denotes Current or Past Sponsored items, either Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored EventsAll other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (ex:Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please visit the "Sponsors" & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my Current Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I'm officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support!)

No comments:

Post a Comment