Monday, November 2, 2015

The Mad Novice ~

(Click Image for Larger View)
Novice: 
noun nov·ice \ˈnä-vəs\

: a person who has just started learning or doing something
: a new member of a religious group who is preparing to become a nun or a monk

Ensemble ~
(from top to bottom of avatar)
~#~ +Spellbound+ Asylum (Halloween Gift) // This is a cool Nun Hood & Hair combined. You get a Hud for the Hood & a Hud for the Hair as well! The Hood Changes color & has a tinter & also has three symbols on the back (Cross, Upside Down Cross & NILF - or Hide Option. All Haircolors included in the Hair Pack! Group Gift - Just wear Your Tag at the Mainstore! 
Pink Fuel Doll V2 - Pure (nobrow), Button Nose + Blush
[theSkinnery] The Lyre Brow Palette 1  The Chapter Four
antielle. Sicky - Tired Eyes
antielle. Snookie Punch (Gentle, R)
[KiiKO] Eye bags 03 MP
Cathode Rays [[ CR ]] Nyam Nyam Mesh Mouth v1.31 & [[ CR ]] Teeth
~#~ MINIMAL - Moon This is the RARE Gacha Commons are a Pentacle Star Earrings & A Twin Moon Necklace! SaNaRae Oct 25th - Nov 18th 
~#~ (MORAN) Autumn ribbon dress : 02 5 different dresses, Two witchy hats & a moon choker to collect in this cute Gacha! Please try demo to find your proper dress size :)  SaNaRae Oct 25th - Nov 18th 
Clemmm - Damaged Knees 
~#~ Naminoke *N*RAVEN FEATHERS A BLACK, & B BLACK,
~#~ Naminoke  *N*RAVEN FEATHERS B WHITE (There are a lot of cool Raven Feather items in this Gacha, in Black & White, such as Hats, Head pieces, Rings, Shoulder Pauldrons, Skirts, & of course these pretty Wearable Feathers. It's a must play Gacha & I will definitely be blogging from it over & over again!) These were originally from the FCG from last February but you can find them now at The Freak Show Gacha Carnival 
~#~ *miwa's airship* Magic cat Platform #13 L & R 13 different super cute platform shoe/sock combos & 2 rare backpacks to collect! No Mod/No Copy, Works with System & Maitreya, but always try DEMO's first just to be sure :)  SaNaRae Oct 25th - Nov 18th 

Set ~
{anc} mist cloud [sungold] (Tinted in edit), & nebra beads [Heavenlyblue] Mainstore 

Pose~ 
Nantra Braaaains (Head, Neck & Arms Heavily Modded with Animare HUD V2.05

More ~
I recently reduced my blogging load quit a bit. It was nothing personal to ANYONE, in fact, I'm kind of bummed I did it, but realistically I had to cut down because I am going to be moving out of state soon. That means packing up all my stuff, (getting rid of a LOT, too,) selling my house & actually moving! I am going to be buying a new house & everything. It's a lot of stress, but it's something I have been looking forward to for many, many years & I'm very excited. 

I'm actually going to be looking at houses starting this week so I am on a blogger break from November 3rd until November 11th. 

Take Care & See you all soon! 

("~#~" Symbol denotes Officially Sponsored items, either through Regular Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored Events. Other Specially Gifted items will be Thanked. All other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (example: Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please be sure to visit the "Sponsors" Page, & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my current Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I am officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support!)

No comments:

Post a Comment