Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Here Comes Cupid! ~

(Click Image for Larger View)

Ensemble ~

("~#~" Symbol denotes Officially Sponsored items, either through Regular Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored Events. Other Specially Gifted items will be Thanked. All other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (example: Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please be sure to visit the "Sponsors" Page, & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my current Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I am officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support.

-From Top to Bottom of Avatar-



booN LCA518 hair chestnut RIGGED MESH &  booN hairpieces ANNA45 chestnut


.ploom. Curly Hairbase - Brown 1 Comes with the "Mystic" Gacha hair, which I blogged HERE 

~#~ .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {My Love~ ivory} horns Comes in Coal and Ivory, with a Five color texture change HUD for the ribbon & lace. Resize script. Collabor88 

Enfant---Son-U_Shape 

[KOOQLA]  Lollipop 01 (dark brows) The tone on the closeup hand looks a bit "different" due to my windlight & my overzealous use of overlay in photoshop. I was kind of having an "off day" but trust me, Kooqla skins are amazing. I have blogged them before HERE & HERE 

LovelyAlien  StarryEyelashes  

~#~ .::Kakurenbo::. Kurumi eye mesh L & R (wear one or both - SO cool looking!) See the *News Section Below for more!

[MANDALA] EAR_ver-A STEKING_EARS_Season5

^^Swallow^^ Eros Piercing  (HUD changeable Metals. I bought the full set, Ring, Piecrcing & Necklace because I thought these were so nice.) Collabor88 

[ MUDSKIN ]_Teeth Tattoo_V2.0 & Petite Mole_Left2 Comes with their Skins & Lipsticks

~#~ antielle. DongSaeng -Do you like ME?- Gacha RARE (There are 3 Rares, 2 Ultrarares & 6 Commons. Some have puffy sleeves. These are cute & Totally FLAT CHESTED, so they are great for kids, femboys, guys, young girls, whatever unique look you are going for. Try the demo first!)

~#~ [M] (MELONopolis) Cupid's Supplies & Cupid's Arrow // Green (Part of a Set) See *More Section for all details ~#~ Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt

^^Swallow^^ Eros Ring (HUD changeable Metals. I bought the full set, Ring, Piecrcing & Necklace because I thought these were so nice.) Collabor88 

.: Somnia :. Love Notes {Darks} (Also Lights) Slink Nails & Omega Appliers HUD See *More Section for all details ~#~ Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt

!Fappy. Azz Tattoos. Lotus Dancer Tattoo: LS: dark These have AZZ appliers, but I just used the regular System Layer since I don't own the AZZ. 

.Atomic. Slouchy Knee Socks - Moss Partial mesh (One leg length is higher than the other for that cute, "slouchy" look. I bought the "fluffy pack" because you never know what color you're gonna want!) Collabor88 

~#~ antielle. Legwarmers Pastelgoth I just Love these quirky, fun Boots/Legwarmers! Different Colors Blogged Before HERE & HERE


Poses ~ 



More ~

More info on the Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt prizes featured in this post: 

MELONopolis Cupid's Supplies Green Set:


Somnia Love Notes (Darks) for Slink & Omega:


Lights:



News ~ 


Please join me in welcoming my newest sponsor, 


Kakurenbo is an exciting store, featuring unique, colorful designs inspired by anime & gaming. You will find male & female clothing, shoes, eyes, hair & mods for kemono, standard avatars & more. 


I am very excited to join the Kakurenbo blogger team! 

See my past Kakurenbo posts here:


Thank You Very Much!

No comments:

Post a Comment