Monday, November 10, 2014

Me & My Boo ~

(Click Image for Larger View)

Ensemble ~

*(OO)*YUKI_Soho Mesh Head  V1 02 (I added the prim mole)
Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4
(*ANGELICA) SLINK PHYSIQUE MESH BODY APPLIER HUD HONEYPINK (The *(OO)* Yuki head DOES come with a matching skin, but NOT a slink physique applier, so I found that this tone matched very closely with my windlights. Always try demos of course.)
.tsg. Dark Skies - Deep Blue Group Gift 
-tb- (Tres Blah) Winged Eye Glasses - Pink
Deetalez Prim Teeth gap
.ploom. Mystic Ploomage The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
ALTAIR* nekomimi maid .pink. HUD Customizable! (Ears, Bows, Ruffles & Bells - how totally cute!) Xiasumi School Festival, Nov 3 - Nov 30
.:Buttery Toast:. Jewel Rider  HUD Customizable! (This is probably my third time blogging this, it's so cute & useful. Do yourself a favor & go get it already!)
*katat0nik* (platinum) Shapeshifter Dress for Slink Physique (Other gorgeous shiny colors available!)
*katat0nik* (pretty girl) Ghost Doll Gacha ($25L per play. 1 rare (clown), 6 commons. Wear & it floats behind you - Resizeable.) Xiasumi School Festival, Nov 3 - Nov 30
.: FW :. (Fujiwara's World) SimpleArmwarmers NEW Pink Stripes (Other colors available!)
[M] (Melonopolis) Slink Nail Polish // Dreamer Silver
.:Buttery Toast:. The Bag of Wonders - Silver (Chest Hold shown, also arm hold) (Pick your metal color to buy, then change the Stripe colors with the HUD - so cute!) Cirque de Seraphim
{BT} (Beautiful Tragedy) Cozy Socks - Pink The Candy Shop
[LOVE RE ME] F-SHOES-T FATPACK HUD Customizable

Poses ~

EverGlow Subscribo Group Gift 


Thoughts, etc ~

Please join me in welcoming my newest sponsors - Lamp*Light & katat0nik! I am so pleased to be working with these lovely & talented designers & hope that I will make them proud. 


As always please support ALL of my wonderful

I realize I am not the best blogger on the grid, I am not well trained in photoshop & I suffer from disabilities that sometimes make time management & consistency difficult. 

Blogging is not only a creative outlet for me, but something I also take seriously. It would be a mistake to assume I do not care about anyone's hard work. I also try my hardest & do strive to constantly improve. 

Thank You ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment