Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Forest Turned Red with the Blood of My Enemies ~


(Click Image for Larger View)


Ensemble ~

Slink Physique Mesh Body V1
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky

[PUMEC]  - .:MILA:. All Appliers HUD (used on VISAGE Head) free gift in store!
[PUMEC]** ENSYA Summer #1 - HUD All Appliers in 1** (Used on Physique Body) Gacha

Candy Mountain . orbs of nightmares . Eyes

(AMD) Ultimate Lashes - Hot Mess *Native*

.{yumyums}. Miss Captin Heart Patch - Left Eye {Mono} Gacha (Fantasy Gacha Carnival)

=Kio= Abandoned - Chained (blogged before here)

[][]Trap[][] Gelf Ears Low (Blogged MANY times - these are so cool!)

.Una. Skull Flower RARE Gacha (Fantasy Gacha Carnival)

.ploom. YAR! - Ploomage Gacha (Fantasy Gacha Carnival) 

PIDIDDLE - Wench's Choker - Treasure Map RARE Gacha

ieQED pirate.piece of eight.necklace RARE Gacha

.{yumyums}.  Miss Captain Heart Dress RARE Gacha (Don't miss this one! You can also win the dress without the shawl cover & arm warmers, shoes, the eye patch, (shown) & a cute hat!)

Wimey: Sword of Lighting (C) Gacha (Sheathing & unsheathing action, HUD for fighting moves, etc. Nice details & lots of fun!)

[Tia] Empress Leg L  & R - Gold Gacha (These are super pretty garters with amazing detail. I didn't get the best shots here, but go check them out & the other Tia items - you will be impressed!)

.::DMD::. "Midday" Super High Leg Warmer Pumps (I practically live in these or Epic's Neo-Trekkers when I wear mesh bodies!)


Thoughts & Music ~ 

Ok, Can I just say how much I LOVE the items from the Fantasy Gacha Carnival? I mean I have barely made a DENT & there is nothing but amazing stuff. If you haven't gone yet, GO! Also make sure you check out the Fit for a Princess Event as well. 

On a more somber note I would like to touch on the very sad news of Robin Williams' passing. Without knowing the FULL story, I can say that anyone struggling with addiction or depression is not alone. Please reach out to your friends & loved ones if you can!

Now please listen to this badass song by one of my favorite groups, TVXQ. Here's Getaway. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment