Friday, July 18, 2014

Play Date ~

Click Image for Larger View
                             If you like my style/pictures, please favorite on Flickr. It helps Me & my Sponsors - Thanks!

Enemble ~
For me, Lala, only. To see what my besties Lili (on the left in the group shot,) or Jinki, (on the right in the group shot) is wearing, scroll down for links to their respective blogs!)

"tSg" Kotoko Shape (Modded)
[PUMEC]  - .:ENSYA:.- Spring - (Blond Brows & Big Cleavage) (BTW - this comes with ALL & I mean ALL appliers in one easy HUD)  RARE PACK (Gacha) (Gacha Mania) This skin is Gorgeous!
!CS! Bauble::The Rain 1(Gacha)
Koketka *Eyelashes v.20* (Marketplace)
Blair's Gadget Factory Slink Hands + Feet + Eyelashes Combo MP 
C h a r y . - Contoured Freckles 10
-UtopiaH- Beauty Marks
L.Fauna Dimples  [Tan] (Unavailable)
Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss & Teeth - Berry
Magika [Hair] Dreamy NEW!
.{yumyums}. Floral Fauna Princess Crown {Greedy}HUD (Gacha) ULTRA RARE (The Secret Affair)
ASO! B-Stamp native 02 1(Gacha)
Pink Acid Mesh Robot Buddy - Necklace (Gacha) (Gacha Mania)
:Moon Amore: Summerkini (Gacha) (Gacha Mania)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
[M] Slink Fingernails // Darks
::: Krystal ::: Marquess - Ring (Slink Fit) Platinum - NightSky (Gacha) (My bestie Jinki gave these to Lili & I, & they were given to her, so I'm not quite sure if they are form an event or whatnot, but I've linked the store at least!)
/// offbeat /// icedays gacha block ice 03 (Gacha) (The Chapter Four)
Cute Poison - Hip Accent Piercings HUD
NEO** : Floral Moni - ice blue 2 (Seasons Story) 
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
MG (Maxi Gossamer) - Sandals - Bejewelled Genie Princess HUD (For Slink Flat feet) (Past Collabor88)


Poses ~ 
(Mine Only)

grafica ~ happy dance i (TGGS Hunt) 0L
Infiniti f.basic 1
oOo daphne_five


Set ~

Apple Fall {sa} Takeaway Pizza
Beach Dune 1 by Studio Skye MP
set 3 - bucket of water Minnie Tunwarm
Pink Acid Popsicle For Mouth - Strawberry, Lime, Blueberry Grape (from Last years Candy Fair)
R(S)W Sandcastle - Spiral Path Castle
R(S)W Sandcastle - Sand Beach Belltower
LISP - Brighton Beach Guitar Decor, Brighton Beach Surf Boards Decor, Brighton Beach Deck Chair - Red/Blue Stripe
(Milk Motion) Vintage plastic bag - blue (Gacha)
beach_parasol_1 PINK OPEN


See what Lili is wearing (Left) ~
http://myfashionistaheart.blogspot.com/


See what Jinki is wearing (Right) ~
http://shoptartinsanity.blogspot.co.uk/


Thoughts & Music ~

So, yep, here's another group blog with me & my besties. We just had to rock these adorable swimsuits from Moon Amore. There are tons on cute ones in the gacha. I love octopi so of course I love this one. The new magika hair is really cute as well. I didn't get a shot of the back but it has cute little buns. Trust me, you'll like it. It's so fun having HUD's such as on the yumyums crown, the cute poison piercings & the MG sandals, so I can customize everything & match up my look so cutely. 
Speaking of customizing - I think I need to work on making my own windlight, because even though this looks kind of cute, it did give me a bit of a purply sky. (I consoled myself by saying it matched Jinki, lol.) I'm always trying different windlights & I like things about a lot of them, but dislike things about them as well. It's time to figure out how to make my own, I suppose. 

Now please enjoy f(x) with a super adorable video & great song, "Hot Summer":


No comments:

Post a Comment