Sunday, March 18, 2012

Visual Hunt Still On!

I have been meaning to make a Second Life post for quite some time but I have been having major internet issues, plus, I'm still sharing the "good" computer with my boyfriend until we can get some new parts for his comp. Needless to say it's been a lot easier & less frustrating to just type up some thoughts about Music or World Events on my laggy laptop than try to create a cool look in SL & keep getting booted. I really did want to make sure everyone picked up the items they wanted from the Visual Hunt before it ends, though! If I can manage to stay online long enough I will try to put together at least a few more looks over the next couple of days. (I am also calling AT&T tomorrow. I thought maybe it was the weather, because we have been having some storms but this is getting a little ridiculous!)

ANYWAY - just to remind you, the Visual Hunt is brought to you by Actuate Eden, Nihon Ongaku Publishing & Kanzen ni Jrock. The theme this time is Year of the Dragon, each item is 10L & you can see pictures of most of the items on the official Visual Hunt blog.  You don't have to go in any particular order, all the SLurls are on the blog & it's really pretty easy, so you won't be tearing your hair out trying to find the items. You have until the end of the month to grab what you like so please check out my pics here & my previous post, along with the official blog & support the creators & their shops. Also, please look forward to our next upcoming Hunt - the theme is VERY original & I can't wait to tell you all about it! Thank you for your support & Happy Hunting!


Dr. Life Skin

ni.ju Visual Edge Makeup A01 Full
ni.ju Hime-yu Blush
ni.ju Celtizine Piercing
Glamorize Baby Kisses Lips

La Malvada Mujer Cubico Tattoo (an oldie but a goodie)
HTxDZ Demon Claws Dark Mother of Pearl Lala
Wasabi Pills Ginger Mesh Hair - Ash
Kisetsu Omamori Necklace - Kaiun (Twisted Gacha)

Actuate Eden Chained Malignant Wings (Visual Hunt Item, Includes 3 Colors, 10L)
Actuate Eden Mephisto Horns
Gomun Horangi Visual Dynasty Female Outfit (Visual Hunt Item, 10L) (I used the Boots, Corset, Shoulder Armor, Neck, Stockings, Panties & Arm Bracers.)
[AdN] Unamed Arm Warmer (I only used the hand section)
LOULOU&CO Garter Embla
*BREACH* 92F Guns w/gold Upgrade

No comments:

Post a Comment