Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Sweet Offer ~

(Click Image for Larger View)
Ensemble ~ 
~#~ 2PM. Bunny muff Un-rigged. 14 Common Colors. Rare has Hud to Change Color, Ribbon, & Inner ear color SaNaRae Jan 25 - Feb 18
~#~ *barberyumyum* 73 (pink) Recent Fifty Linden Friday
~#~ TABOU. Amelie MESH HEAD You may need to adjust your eye even with the alpha. (I had to decrease my eye bugginess a bit.) Also, the belly button did not match up on my Maitreya body. However, I don't feel that is a big enough issue to not recommend this mesh head because I think it's so pretty. If you don't expose your torso a lot, it won't be an issue. It comes with an Omega applier, so any mesh body that takes Omega can use it, & other bodies may not have the same issue, I am not sure. I own Physique & Maitreya & only tried it on the Maitreya. I will be wearing this head again because I think it is so nice, I would not blog it if I didn't like it. So please try the demo & judge for yourself. SaNaRae Jan 25 - Feb 18
~#~ Naminoke  *N*MUFF with BUNNY PINK #4 Three Different Colors: White, Pink & Black. Each color set has 6 different Styles with 1 Rare in Each Set. So Cute & Unique! Gacha  Wayward Winter
~#~ :Moon Amore: Nieves Dress 
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body, Hands, & Feet, (Personal Shape)
:::Sn@tch Ribbed Tights Pale 
~#~ {Livalle} Pamela -Platform MaryJanes- Cherry 10 Colors, Plus Four with Hearts on the back to choose from! For Belleza, Maitreya & Slink SaNaRae Jan 25 - Feb 18

Set ~
~#~ Tanakamura-kamu [tmk] gacha machines Pink & Yellow, 5 Commons, 2 Rare, Gacha SaNaRae Jan 25 - Feb 18
[tmk] Gumball decor Group Gift Lucky Board Prize (Group Free to Join) SaNaRae Jan 25 - Feb 18
~#~ Fiasco - Heart Boxes 12 all commons SaNaRae Jan 25 - Feb 18

Pose ~
~#~ .Nomore. I'm a Brat 10 SaNaRae Jan 25 - Feb 18

("~#~" Symbol denotes Sponsored items, either through Regular Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored Events. Other Gifted items will be Thanked. All other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (example: Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please be sure to visit the "Sponsors" Page, & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my current Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I am officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support!)

No comments:

Post a Comment