Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The MerQueen ~


(Click Images for Larger Views)
Ensemble ~
(from top to bottom of avatar)
+Spellbound+ Sirena // Chapter III : Magic Hair (Shown with Removable, Hudded Crown & Adornments) Enchantment Aug 14 - Sept 5
Genesis_Head_Suzy_2.0 The Chapter Four
Lumae Lanthe Echo Comes with Pretty much EVERY Applier Known! I am using the Genesis Head & Maitreya Appliers here. Each Tone with all appliers is Only 100L! What a STEAL!!!) Enchantment Aug 14 - Sept 5
Clemmm - Distant Eyes No Pupil Whole Pack is Group Gift!
LovelyAlien Starry Eyelashes
ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth - Vamp'd
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body & hands - V3.4
*Cila* Royal Queen cape Snow (Other colors available!) (Cila is a past ~#~Sponsor, & has graciously Gifted me this item. Thank You very Much, Comilla Rio!)
~#~ Sweet Thing. Mermaid Song Necklace Hudded to change Ribbon & shell colors! Deceptively simple, yet charming, glowing & lovely.
The Wicked Peach - MAITREYA - Les Poissons Body: For SL Body, Maitreya, Omega & Slink! (I bought the fatpack of colors) Enchantment Aug 14 - Sept 5
~#~ Yabusaka Seven Color GoldFishTail & Shell bra (Maitreya, Classic Body & Slink also included.) Item is Semi-fitted mesh, meaning you can adjust fit with sliders to cover a wide range of body shapes! You can also change tail thickness and tail fin size with "Leg Muscles" and "Foot Size" sliders, respectively. Two strength Mermaid Tail Light will enhance glossiness & shine if desired. Includes 7 color texture applier and applier making kit, so if you feel like getting creative, you can make your own textures & sell them! There's Male & Female versions & also a Betta fish version. This is really lovely! Creators Collection Box Opens Aug22
~#~ KAMI-HITOE :KH: Mermaid AO4 -Ocean Sway- Male & Female versions. Use in water or land! Every MerCreature is going to need a great AO, & this is it! Creators Collection Box Opens Aug22

Set ~
{anc} ripple. oil .for light space ver [L]1Li
{anc} nebra beads [Heavenlyblue] pole 2Li (anc makes absolutely gorgeous decor & pretty, ethereal, sparkly stuff that I simply will never tire of!)
+Half-Deer+ Jewel Jellybell - Pearl (wear or rez) I got these a few rounds back at Collabor88 & finally got around to using them! I wish I could have afforded the fatpack of colors at the time because they are really cool. I think I should have put even more out on the set - really jellied it up! Oh well, there's always next time, because I bought some black ones I still need to use! 
Kalopsia - Hanging Stars I really love these & have used them before. You can change the color of the metal outline. They're just so pretty. One of those items I wish I had IRL. 

Pose~
Clemmm 4 (Part of a big Group Gift Pack) one arm & both hands slightly modded w/Animare HUD V2.05

More~
I am SO excited to be a part of ~#~Creators Collection Box, opening August 22nd! I couldn't be more honored to be on the blogging team. The list of Designers is VERY impressive! I hope you will all enjoy what I show you, and I hope you & your friends & family will be sure to go, enjoy, purchase & support the many interesting, creative & varied offerings by the talented designers. This is an event not to be missed!


("~#~" Symbol denotes Officially Sponsored items, either through Regular Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored Events. Other Specially Gifted items will be Thanked. All other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (example: Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please be sure to visit the "Sponsors" Page, & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my current Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I am officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support!)

No comments:

Post a Comment