Thursday, June 4, 2015

Emerge into the Storm ~

(Click Image for Larger View)

Ensemble ~

("~#~" Symbol denotes Officially Sponsored items, either through Regular Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored Events. Other Specially Gifted items will be Thanked. All other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (example: Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please be sure to visit the "Sponsors" Page, & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my current Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I am officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support.)

~#~ .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.{Helba~ passion} horns 8 colors available MOD/COPY The Fantasy Collective 
~#~ May's Soul & antielle. Desdemona Tiffany Crown RARE (this comes with the mesh head Tiffany along with skin, eyes, lashes, etc. I have blogged these before & they are amazing. Please go check them out because they are ALL super original, unique, interchangeable & fun!)  The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Runaway [RA] Kayako Hair I love this hair so much. Reminds me of the perfect Japanese Horror hair, along the lines of Ju-On, (The Grudge). 
The Sugar Garden Mizu Mesh Head D Tone & skin
The Sugar Garden Mizu Makeup Layers (I realize you cant tell very much but I added a LOT of pink blush to the geisha makeup.)
Clemmm - Cosmetic Doll /// Snow 
MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style21) black
Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.3.1
. Quirky . Mowsie - Choker - Black (Gold)
~#~ Tentacio & antielle. Rabbit in the Moon Lolita Yukata Gothi xxs Every dress in this gacha, (even the commons,) is BEAUTIFUL. There are also Bags, Treats & Shoes! The Arcade Gacha 
. Quirky . Mowsie - Cuffs - Black (Gold) 
{anc} Hatsuyume / white peacock WEAR 2Li 
Clemmm - Damaged hands *Slink Hands*
. Quirky. Mowsie - Garters - Black (Gold)  
Space Mermaid - My House - Tattoo Applier Hud 
Clemmm - SLink Bloody Feet
~#~ Tentacio &antielle. Okobo RARE The rares have a hud to choose wood & strap color The Arcade Gacha 

(Mani & pedi nails colors were chosen from the included Slink utilities Hud) 

Poses & Set ~

Exposeur - Stone Arch pose modded with animare pose hud & {anc} peacock The Arcade Gacha 
{anc}  Hatsuyume / flower branch pink The Arcade Gacha 
{anc}  Hatsuyume /  wind parasol (short) blue & Green The Arcade Gacha 
{anc}  Hatsuyume / flower branch (stand) white The Arcade Gacha 
{anc}  fish shop daughters / leaking rug [type.A] The Fantasy Gacha Carnival


Thoughts & Music ~

I had part of EXO's "Call Me Baby" stuck in my head for two straight days to the point where I thought I might need help, so I decided to go onto spotify, listen to it & perhaps exorcise it, (haha get it?) but instead I ended up listening to a ton of Melanie C because I saw a notification there were added albums. I was kind of an "ironic" Spice Girls fan back in the day when they first came out, then started liking them more as they went along. Sporty was always my favorite for some reason. I really fell in love with her critically acclaimed solo album "Northern Star" around 2000 but admit I haven't kept up much since then. (My music tastes are so wide & varied, it's hard to keep up with everything.) I was quite impressed with the tracks I heard tonight while I was blogging. This track really stuck out lyrically & atmospherically & I think it fits pretty well with the blog post: Cruel Intentions by Melanie C. Enjoy.  






No comments:

Post a Comment