Thursday, May 14, 2015

Frolic ~


(Click Images for Larger Views)

Ensemble ~

("~#~" Symbol denotes Officially Sponsored items, either through Regular Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored Events. Other Specially Gifted items will be Thanked. All other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (example: Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please be sure to visit the "Sponsors" Page, & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my current Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I am officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support.)



~#~ .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Bane~ ruby} staff - back 25%OFF while the event is on. Handmade original mesh. Five different color versions sold individually. Each color comes in 3 versions: Hold in hand, on back and a low land impact rezzable one. We Love RP
.DirtyStories. Black Rose Horns
little bones. Airwaves w/Hair Extension Dark Style Fair 5-1 to 31
Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.3.1
May's Soul & ~#~ antielle. Desdemona Gothic Rose Crown Fantasy Gacha Carnival 5-12 to 6-5
May's Soul & ~#~ antielle. Desdemona Goth Queen Head
May's Soul & ~#~ antielle. Desdemona Eye 
May's Soul & ~#~ antielle. Desdemona Lashes Tintable 
May's Soul & ~#~ antielle. Desdemona Gothic Queen NosePierc 
May's Soul & ~#~ antielle. Desdemona Gothic Queen LipPierc 
May's Soul & ~#~ antielle. Desdemona Gothic Queen TonguePierc 
May's Soul & ~#~ antielle. Desdemona Emotion HUD
May's Soul & ~#~ antielle. Desdemona Base Shape Slightly MODDED
May's Soul & ~#~ antielle. Desdemona Gothic Base Skin 
RO - Helvetica - Collar
~#~  antielle. Okami Amaterasu (APPLIERS) & system
~#~ *katat0nik* (black red) Spoopy Nurse for Slink & Maitreya
.DirtyStories. Princess Slave Outfit - Pelvis Front Dark Style Fair 5-1 to 31
[ContraptioN] Rip Claws
.DirtyStories. Skeleton Knee Guards
*MUKA* Thigh Socks Mid
RO - Helvetica Heel - Licorice 


Pose ~

oOo Studio Rainy Three

Set ~


Additional Info ~


Thoughts ~

Sorry It's taken me so long to post this month. My Grandfather died on May 5th, just 20 days shy of his 96th birthday. We were close. Within the last ten years I moved to be physically closer to him & my Mother, who was his primary caretaker. He's been a Father figure to me since my parents divorced when I was six. He was funny & strong & helped raise me when no one else could. I am glad I got to help care for him in his old age. I realize he was very old so his passing wasn't too surprising, but it did happen pretty suddenly & I am still in denial, numb, & haven't quite processed it. I just always kind of thought he would be there. I am having a very hard time focusing on things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment