Thursday, January 15, 2015

Yay for Unicorns! ~

(Click Image for Larger View)


Ensemble ~

Sweet Thing. Celi Hair & Purple Hair Bows Gacha  The Seasons Story
+Half-Deer+ Wildflower Unicorn Horn  & Tail - Cupcake w/Rainbow. (Yep, that's right, I am farting rainbows!) Nine different colors to choose from. All come with Rainbow & Sparkly option Collabor88
.tsg. (The Sugar Garden)  Tsu Mesh Head D Tone (Prim mole added) & Slink Physique Applier
.tsg. (The Sugar Garden)  Snowfall Eyes - Dark Brown
 LovelyAlien StarryEyelashes
ALTAIR* Master's pet - sweet collar & cuffs Gacha RARE Two Rares, Five Commons Oh My Gacha
.tsg. (The Sugar Garden)  Unicorn Pendant - Lavendar Collabor88
*katat0nik* (purplepink) Fantasy Dress for Slink Physique Body -  SIX gorgeous, shiny colors to choose from! Find your shine at  Collabor88
:MoonAmore +DearDeer: Octopulpo Unicorn Gacha RARE 4 Rares, 10 Commons. All the octopi come with a hud to change eye color, and the rares come with a hud to change body textures & accessories! Oh My Gacha
(Yummy) Unicorn Cameo Ring - Pink Sparkles There's also a matching necklace & other color combo available  Collabor88
La Boheme [LB EdenWhite] *Slink* Manicure This was a free gift until Jan 10 - SORRY I am too late to tell you about this BUT I was looking after My 95 year old Grampy while my Mom was in the Hospital so I couldn't blog because the computer at their house cannot run SL. BUT please always check the La Boheme shop for amazing deals, hunts & gifts because there's ALWAYS something great going on for your Slink nail AND cool tattoo layer makeup needs!
~Cannibelle~ Blackbottom Socks Light for Slink Physique
ALTAIR* ribbon platforms .sweet. Super cute double strap plats buckled with hearts & finished with delightful bows in front & back! 5 Colors to choose from for purchase. Use the hud to change the bows 5 colors. The Kawaii Project 


Poses ~

*EverGlow* - Frost
:Picture This!: Jewelry Model 

Set ~ 

floorplan. unicorn silhouette frame You can choose the color of the Unicorn! Collabor88


News~ 

Please join me in welcoming my newest sponsor, Cila!


I have enjoyed blogging their lovely items many times & look forward to blogging them many more! 
*
Click the links below to view my past Cila blog posts!

*THANK YOU, Cila!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment