Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pow! I'm Cute ~

(Click Image for Larger View)

Ensemble ~

("~#~" Symbol denotes Officially Sponsored items. Other Specially Gifted items will be Thanked. All other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (example: Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please be sure to visit the "Sponsors" Page for a complete list of my current Sponsors & their SLurls. Thank you for your Support.)


-From Top to Bottom-

LCKY Arie//nonrigged Hair Also comes rigged in pack, but I used unrigged here so I could fit my mesh head & add-on ears The Kawaii Project  (Thanks to Olli Braveheart)

.tsg. Megane Classic - White *deco* glasses

::BAD::(::Bad Apple Designs::) Lolli Sticks #1 You get two, & you can put them anywhere. Have fun! Gacha Oh My Gacha! 

VCO - Bambi Mesh head Gosh, I love this head. It's SO CUTE. I worship at the altar of VCO. 

[MANDALA] EAR_ver-A STEKING_EARS_Season5

.tsg. Snowfall Eyes - Aquamarine Slowly going through my fatpack & loving every minute of it. 

LovelyAlien StarryEyelashes 

[ni.Ju] Face Stars . red Glowy & Gorgeous, many colors to collect. Affordable fun. Gacha

[ni.Ju] Sweets . apple Super pretty & glowy. Also comes with a version that has a star on it & a string wrapped around & dangling. You have to get these. Many great colors to collect. Gacha

~#~ *katat0nik* (cherry) Cookie Necklace Yummy Cuteness! Six Colorful fruits to collect Gacha

~#~ :Moon Amore: Psyche Shirt Four packs, Seven colors per pack. Fatpack with sleeve hud.
Ideal for mesh bodies users, but NOT necessary! Pair this with shorts, jeans, a skirt, or make a pajamas look like I did. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination! Kustom9

~#~ Oopsie - Little Piggies - Peaches Nine Cute Commons, Two rares that hold adorable parasols! Gacha Oh My Gacha! 

(NO) (Nylon Outfitters) Art Nails - Unicorns & Rainbows - For Slink Fingernails Collabor88

:::Sn@tch Party PJ Pants (Robots)::: These are so cute & Wow, do they make your butt look great!

~#~ [M] MELONopolis Cozy Winters Slippers // Red // Cozy cuteness blogged before HERE Gacha


Poses ~

ArsenalPose36, ArsenalPose42 (from pose set 6) & ArsenalPose48, ArsenalPose49 (from pose set 7) (Thanks to Bullet Jupiter)


No comments:

Post a Comment