Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Those Eyes, That Mouth ~


  (Click Image for Larger View)


Ensemble ~

[theSkinnery] Kim - Tropicana (toffee) DB CL1 Collabor88
Clawtooth: Hairspray baby - Break of dawn  Collabor88
PANTSU*HUNTER Michele Bow .babyblue. NEW (Many Colors, Super cute. I will blog this again SOON because I didn't get to show all the pearls & stuff.)
(*ANGELICA) DOLLY PINK MAKE UP #baby (TINTABLE) (The Dressing Room Fusion) 
Chus! Anthro Lens in Rage FREE
(Yummy) Vice Hoop - Gold  Collabor88
(Yummy) Beaded Statement Necklace - Pink/Aqua  Collabor88
Baiastice_Caged top-black-  Collabor88
-tres blah - Varsity Jacket - Black  Collabor88
{W&R} Doll Ring - Turquoise  (Comes in 6 Colors!) 
[M] (Melonopolis) Slink Fingernails // Laced HUD
{SMS} (So Many Styles) Skater Skirt Cats Beige (Past Fifty Linden Friday)
.{yumyums}. Curious Kitty Tail {Sky} At ONEWORD until end of month!
PANTSU*HUNTER pearls garter .noire. (Many Colors to Choose from!)
[M] (Melonopolis) Innocence Stockings // Blue A NEW - (Many colors, plus Slink & Phat Azz appliers!)
Violent Seduction - Gyaru Heel (Death)

Poses ~ 

an lar [poses] Modern Series 

Thoughts & Music ~ 

So, I went to Collabor88 & just threw my Linden wallet at it. So much amazing stuff. I am going to try my hardest to blog all of the cute stuff I got & not be lazy. Honestly, the easiest part of blogging is putting together the fun outfits, taking the pictures & editing them, (since I do limited photoshopping.) The hard part for me is listing the credits & also posting up on Flickr & tagging/adding into all the groups, since I am easily distracted. It takes me a while or else I could crank out like three posts a day! (That's probably an exaggeration...) Anyway, I do my best. 

Here's the song I named this post after: The Cocteau Twins with Those Eyes, That Mouth. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment