Thursday, September 4, 2014

Princess Baa-Baa Bunneh ~


(Click Image for Larger View)


Ensemble ~

Rotten Toe Becky Skin Group Gift 
Chus! Infested Arachne Lens in Terror FREE
LCKY Drippy // Type 2 NEW
ALTAIR* bunny ears .pink. NEW line of original mesh items from Runa of Pantsu Hunter! HUD
PANTSU*HUNTER peach crown (materials) Fit for a Princess
+Half-Deer+ Aventine Horns - Fantasy Gacha
+Half-Deer+ Summer Delights - Ice Cream Ears
Chus! Sparkly Healthies FREE
*Epic* Kawaii Heart Shield Sunglasses! {Black}Gacha
. Sweet Thing. Strawberry Melty Moon Earrings L & R (Starshine) Gacha The Gacha Mania 
. Sweet Thing. Raining Hearts Necklace (Starshine) Gacha The Gacha Mania
[ AYUMI ] Cleavage - Type3 - PALE 1
.:Buttery Toast:.  Emelia HUD The Thrift Shop
::Envious:: Top & Panties (Part of a FULL outfit) HUD for color options The Thrift Shop
{Scene} Lust - Arm Sleeves - For SLink Hands
{W&R} Choco Yummy - Slink Nails
{PopTart} Royal Sheepies (Princess Baashful) wear Gacha RARE Kings & Queens Fair
.:Buttery Toast:. Olivia Garters HUD The Big Show - Opens the 7th 
PANTSU*HUNTER milkshake stockings .white. choco
Blah. (My Chained Heart Pumps) Black w/ Add on chains option


Thoughts & Music ~

I feel adorable as heck in this look. I have been really motivated to make outfits lately. I have so many ideas & my sponsors have been cranking out so many great items as well. It's win-win. I bought a lot of stuff at the Kings & Queens Fair, & I still need to check out The Arcade, so I will be incorporating those goodies into my posts over the next few weeks.

Thanks to everyone for helping my blog surpass 40,000 hits! I started this year with less than 20,000, so that is a really big surge in a short time. I have to thank all my visitors as well as my wonderful sponsors, events & friends who've helped me in this blogging endeavor. It's been trying at times, but it's a great creative outlet & overall, it's just SUPER fun ~ THANK YOU! 


Led Zeppelin, Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment