Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Me & My Monkey ~




(Click Images for Larger Views)


Ensemble ~

Slink Physique Mesh Body V1
Slink Visage Mesh Head - Becky
[PUMEC]  - .:ENSYA:.- Spring -  Blond Brows HUD Has ALL Appliers
!CS! Bauble::The Rain (Gacha)
HOKURO (Prim Mole - Super Old Item)
Alchemy - Captain's Hat - Red* - RARE (Gacha) (Fantasy Gacha Carnival - starts The 8th!)
LCKY Hebiko (Femboy Hunt - Awsome hair - Only 2L!)
.::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations:..  {The Void} face band (The Blues Hunt)
Alchemy - Captain's Eye Patch - Red*RARE (Gacha)  (Fantasy Gacha Carnival - starts The 8th!)
-Pixicat- Parrot (White) RARE (Gacha)  (Fantasy Gacha Carnival - starts The 8th!)
::AME:: Lian Collar Red Iron -RARE (Gacha)- (Unrigged,Texture Change - Really Cool, See below** for more details!)  (Fantasy Gacha Carnival - starts The 8th!)
[M] Soft Angel Wings NEW - Lots of Pretty Colors in HUD!
Alchemy - Captain Wench- Red*RARE (Gacha)  (Fantasy Gacha Carnival - starts The 8th!)
*Epic* Neo-Trekker's Foot Gear [Boot]
Alchemy -  Jack The Monkey (Gacha)  (Fantasy Gacha Carnival - starts The 8th!)

*Other colors available!

** The AME (A Masters Eye) Collars are quite cool. I decided to include the vendor pictures to give you a closer look!








                                CLICK HERE TO GO TO FANTASY GACHA CARNIVAL WEBSITE!

Poses ~ 


Location ~

My Parcel! 
Some setup includes items from: ADD Andel, Half-Deer, Headhunter's Island, HPMD

Thoughts & Music ~

It's been over 8 days since my last post & I feel very behind. I just couldn't get any energy to do anything. The weather here is so oppressive. I really can't wait to move to a cooler climate, but that isn't in the cards for at least a few more years for many different reasons. 

I am very happy with how this post came out, however, & I'm also very excited about all the amazing items I received from the Fantasy Gacha Carnival & my other lovely Sponsors. My heart was literally pounding as I was unpacking! I have two other posts almost ready to go so hopefully I can get back on track to posting every three to four days as I usually do. 

As you can see, I bought the Slink Physique body & the Visage head. I actually really love the body & do like the head a lot, as well, however I would love to be able to customize the expressions a BIT more, but that's just me for you, I always want MORE! lol I had purchased the ghetto booty & I liked that as well, but was having a really hard time getting it to work under dresses, (butt poking through all the time,) but the Physique body has a much smaller rear, while still having lovely legs you can plump up, so this seems to be the answer I was looking for since I missed the boat on the Cute Azz before the litigation began & it was pulled from sale. I will still be able to use the Ghetto Booty for outfits that have appliers because the rear is absolutely ferocious & it's quite fun to have that option once in a while!  Next on my wishlist is getting more skin appliers. I love this Pumec skin & I couldn't ask for an easier HUD, honestly, (Thank you!) but I am a skin whore & I love to change it up all the time. 

Anyway, that's that for now. I hope you are all gearing up for Fantasy Gacha Carnival which starts on the 8th! Meanwhile, don't forget to go to Fit for a Princess, which is currently open! I have lot's more to blog from there as well, so stay tuned. ALSO, LCKY is having a HUGE retirement sale right now. Old hair is 5L and newer hairs are 60L (or 65?) anyway DIRT CHEAP - so get yer booty into LCKY and throw your lindens at Olli's amazing hairs before they are gone forever. There's only like, two more days SO HURRY!!!!!!

So the whole time I was making this post I kept thinking of the part of this song, "Everybody's got something to hide, 'cept for me & my monkey!" Here's the Beatles wigging out as they often did. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment