Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Getting an "A" in Kawaii ~


                                                           (Click Image for Larger View)

             If you like my style/pictures, please favorite on Flickr. It helps Me & my Sponsors - Thanks!

Ensemble~

[PUMEC]  - .:ENSYA:.- Spring -  Blond Brows HUD for all appliers, but I just used SL body & face here

[theSkinnery] Obscurity eye collection - 5 Gacha

TRUTH HAIR Nissa NEW

.:Buttery Toast:. Yara's Band - HUD NEW COLORS

. Sweet Thing. Starshine Blue Melty Horns RARE Gacha (The Gacha Mania)

!Blah. (My Super Kawaii Blush) Mesh Only 10L

.tsg. Megane Classic Glasses - Black

.{yumyums}. Nommy Colored Pencil {Slushie}(District 5)

PANTSU*HUNTER little gem collar NEW! HUD

. Sweet Thing. Candy Bow Necklace (Starshine) (The Gacha Mania)

Ninety -Hush  Donuts Sweater

[Miseria] Buffy Skirt - Sunshine (Past Fifty Linden Friday)

antielle. Slink Fingernails - Perlea Manicures (6color pack) (SLFree & Offers Group Gift - Free to Join)

.{yumyums}. Calm Yo-self Bag [Right Hold I] {Blossom}(District 5)

.{yumyums}. School Binder {Exploding Rainbow}(District 5)

NEO** : Summer Fruits - King of Fruits - RARE Gacha  (Okinawa Summer Festival)

** [ Riddle ] ** Frilly Ankle Socks - Yellow (Older item, seems to be unavailable)

. Sweet Thing. Flora Creepers - Teal NEW COLORS (No Slinks required) (The Candy Shop)


                 Still feel like I missed something? Check My Favorites/Most Worn Items Section

*No poses used this time - just my AO & my SLink hands*

Thoughts & Music ~

I'm tired, sad & lonely, but y'know - "first world problems." I know I really shouldn't be complaining, but everything is relative & depression hangs on me like a wet, moldy towel. Even when it starts to dry up & I feel better, I catch a foul whiff here & there. Then the rain comes, soaking it again, beginning the process anew. This is a weird metaphor to use because I actually like the rain, but there you go. I've just been watching Horror movies & restricting my diet to lose weight. So far I don't miss cheese, which was my crack, but I am missing bread, which I didn't really eat that much of to begin with. Bread is tempting me like an exotic dancer, begging me to rub it in butter and devour it in a lusty, passionate frenzy. Yeah, I've got problems. Anyway here's a really pretty song by J-Min called Hoo. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment