Wednesday, July 23, 2014

TTP ~ Live! Tonight! ~

Click Image for Larger View

Click Image for Larger View


Ensemble ~
(For Me, Lala, only. To see what Jinki (Left,) & Lili, (Right,) are wearing please scroll down for links to their respective blogs.) 

al vulo- Ewa*  Mermaid Dark brow cleavage Siren (Past "The Dressing Room Fusion" Item) (Al Vulo always has a nice, inexpensive skin at TDR & includes all appliers. Go check it out sometime!)
.tsg. (The Sugar Garden) Galaxy - Lavendar 
+Half-Deer+ Winter Nights Under Eyeshadow (HFW Edition)
.:ellabella:. Rondure - Carbon & Tiger (Gacha) 
Pink Acid My Goth Lip Gloss - Purple
+Half-Deer+ Aventine Horns - Kraken RARE (Gacha) 
Sweet Thing. Sad Stormy Cutie Bow  
{PopTart} Skeleton Collar (Pastel Purple)
PANTSU*HUNTER amethyst wing .black roses.
(NO) (Nylon Outfitters) Vintage Portrait Necklace - Dr. Fishopolis (Gacha) 
1 Hundred. Layered Vest Dress Upper 1. Violet (The Big Show)
. aisling . Tallulah Arms Gold [L] & [R] HUD (Gacha) (The Secret Affair) 
:[P]:- (The Plastik)  Daenarys Top [S-Curvy] ://Decay
[*RD*]* (Rotten Defiance) Black Starfish Ring-Light Purple-L* & *Chrome Starfish Ring-Dark Purple-R* (Sorry, Store Closed - Unavailable)
.:Buttery Toast:. The Rule of cute - Black HUD 
PANTSU*HUNTER sugar veil bracelet .purple. (Gacha)
Cute Poison - Glitter Nails Matte Tips Slink HUD Don't forget to like the FB page!
.: FW :. (Fujiwara's World) Colorfull Skirt Dark Black NEW (many colors to choose from)
Static Starry Stockings - Purple (Manga Fair) Blogged Before HERE. I liked them so much I went back & got the fatpack!
Pure Poison - Kate Sandals - for Slink Medium (Recent Fifty Linden Friday) Came in three Heights!


See what Jinki is wearing (Left) ~
http://shoptartinsanity.blogspot.co.uk/

See what Lili is wearing (Right) ~
http://myfashionistaheart.blogspot.com/

(I may be the first to post these pics so be patient & check back if they don't have theirs out yet. Thanks!)

Poses ~

Verocity


Thoughts & Music ~

Well, this month has flown by. I have at least three more posts to get out before it finishes so I need to pick up the pace. 

Yesterday I think I slept for about 12 hours or something. I don't actually know how long it was, I just didn't get up until I felt like it & I felt better than I have in a long time. Most of the time I get anywhere from 4 to 8 hours of jagged sleep, (waking up every hour, tons of nightmares,) & I am always tired. 

Anyway. Here we are - me & my besties again. We are called TTP & only we know what that means. lol.

Please enjoy this really pretty new song by f(x) called Butterfly. I have been listening to it a lot lately. It sounds SO awesome in my headphones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment