Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Me's I Used to Be ~

Click Image for Larger View

Ensemble ~

(Top to Bottom)
Utilizator M3 Kemono - Head (v.1.12.3) (I only used the head from the new Kemono avatar this time. I have blogged it before here.)
- LL Face Alpha (I used the alpha from the older M3 anime head so I wouldn't have to squash my head. There might be other ways to only use the kemono head with a LL body, but this was how I did it.)
"tSg" Kotoko Shape (Modded)
PANTSU*HUNTER moe kemono .head. Applier (Comes with appliers for entire kemono avatar, but I just wanted to use the head this time.)
PANTSU*HUNTER imp maid .blue. HUD (Manga Fair)
Sweet Thing Pastel Pink Angel Minis (Manga Fair)
/Wasabi Pills/ Lory Mesh Hair - Faded (Past Gacha)
.::Mother Goose's::. SiSi_III_1L Skin (On Body - this was as close as I could get to the head applier skin from what I had in my inventory. MG has great skins!)
"tSg" Hot Pink Body Blushing BJD Tattoo (Came with the lovely TSG Ball Jointed Avatars - I actually find myself using this a lot. It gives a pretty glow to the shoulders & knees, etc.) 
Candy Mountain . Kemono - Short Eyebrows . (Tintable)
[M] Cyber Lust Eyes // Pink // Kemono
Blair's Gadget Factory Slink Hands + Feet + Eyelashes Combo MP 
.:Buttery Toast:. In the name of cats - Pink - Collar (Manga Fair) 
.{yumyums}. Plastik Candy {Yumyummy} ULTRA RARE (Gacha) (OMG - Oh My Gacha! -'till the 15th) 
PANTSU*HUNTER strawberry milkshake Dress sky
Slink  (AvEnhance) Wrist Blender R5 (to blend the body skin with the hands as best I could, since Mother Goose unfortunately doesn't make Slink appliers.) 
.{yumyums}. {star & pearl} Way Girlie Bracelet {Nostalgic} (Gacha)
.{yumyums}. {star} Way Girlie Bracelet {C.Candy} (Gacha)
.:Buttery Toast:. In the name of cats - Pink Cuff (L & R) (Manga Fair)
Slink  Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
.:Buttery Toast:. Yara's Ring - pink HUD
Frogstar - Fairytale Endings Fingernails HUD (Fit for a Princess)
PANTSU*HUNTER pearls garter .peacock. L & R (Can't stop blogging these!)
PANTSU*HUNTER joestar stockings .pink. (Manga Fair)
Slink  Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium
Sweet Thing Solid Angel Pumps - Slink Mid L & R HUD - so pretty!


Poses ~ 

(Left to Right)
Lalochezia Royal 2m & Cambridge 3


Set ~

*ionic* I hear her voice (Gacha) (Chapter Four)
Dutchie gift: lillies (Subscribo Gift)
Frogstar - Ever After End Table - Hers/Hers (also available: His/His, His/Hers. Touch to change tablecloth texture  (Fit for a Princess)
BALACLAVA!! Seahorse Candlestick (gold) (Past Fifty Linden Friday)
{vespertine-pattern trinket box documents, magazines, family photos, junk}
{vespertine- opened memories trinket box} (All Past Fifty Linden Friday)
:: AB :: Old Wrinkled Rug (older item - unavailable)



Thoughts & Music ~

Blah, I am stressed out. My boyfriend has been super sick & I've had to take him to the hospital twice in the last week. It's also been over 100 degrees here every day  - REALLY hot & there's also a bunch of other things going on, like I am just really disappointed with my life & with people in general. I'm grateful for a lot of things & for the friends I do have, don't get me wrong, but life has a way of being overwhelming & super disappointing sometimes. Things are falling apart left & right all at once & I am just left going WTF? Of course all I do when I am stressed is eat & drink, so then I get even more depressed, after I start blowing up like a giant balloon. I wish I was the kind of person who got frail & thin when stressed or sad 'cos I would be a friggen stick figure right about now.

Here's a cover version of one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs. I never heard this version before today but it's pretty trippy/cool. It's the band Tame Impala doing the great song, "That's All for Everyone," Enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment