Monday, June 16, 2014

Lost Angel ~

Click image for larger view
If you like my pictures please don't forget to Favorite them on Flickr. It helps me & my Sponsors. Thanks!

Ensemble ~

"tSg" Kotoko Shape (Modded)
:[P]:- (The Plastik) Astrali Skin[Basic]:// Feral (Recent Fifty Linden Friday) 
/Wasabi Pills/ Sanna Mesh Hair - Crystal pink (Recent Fifty Linden Friday)
[MANDALA] SHORT_(L) FANTASY_ELF_EARS
.::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Maze~ night} horns (Modded) Get them 50% off at Totally Top Shelf Events for the Greek Mythology Round! 
PANTSU*HUNTER cornua horns pink .black.
.::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {RavRav V1~ love} horns -silver There are 8 different color variations. Each color comes in 2 version (small on the forehead and bigger on the sides) . Each version comes in 3 metal options (gold, silver, black metal) Get them 50% off at We Love Roleplay Event! 
 .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Thanatos~ black} blindfold (Gacha) Tales of Fantasy 
Cute Poison - Ova Piercing Part 1& 2
PANTSU*HUNTER cracking -HEAD- .uneven. (Tattoo Layer)
Pink Acid My Goth Lip Gloss - Black
ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
PANTSU*HUNTER angel wing .black roses.
:.Envious.: LostDoll Complete Outfit, Includes all listed & pictured here: Winged & Spiked Headband, Shirt, Shoulder Armor, Appliers, Envy Posture Collar, Bandana Arm, Mesh Skirt, Stockings & Boots, (also includes bracelets & pasties not pictured here.) Discounted for $99L at The Thrift Shop until June 29th! 
+Spellbound+ Cult Harness // Mesh Breasts // White (Past Dark Style Fair)
Cute Poison - Titty Tags (HUD included w/word choices)
DRD (Death Row Designs) demonhands
Cute Poison - Fragmented Bracelets (B+P-2) (L) & (R)
.{yumyums}. Cyber Wrench {Pink} Handheld (Green & Purple are at We Love RP... the rest will be in the mainstore.) 
PANTSU*HUNTER pearls garter .noire. L & R Original Mesh - Many Colors to choose from!


Poses ~

Kirin 


Thoughts & Music ~ 

Please help me welcome another new sponsor, Envious, whose great outfit, Lost Doll, I used as the basis for this entire look. I think it came out really cool - dark & fierce, yet still really pretty. Be sure to go check out Envious & all my Sponsors stores & Events.

Speaking of dark, yet pretty - I have been listening to a lot of Lana Del Rey again in anticipation of her new album, which comes out on the 17th. Actually, I still haven't gotten sick of the old album yet! I really love her style. I preordered the new album on itunes & got some tracks in advance. I really like them. Shades of Cool & West Coast are my faves so far.

Here's Lana Del Rey with West Coast. Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment