Friday, June 6, 2014

Ice Cream Isis ~


Ensemble ~

"tSg" Kotoko Shape (Modded)
.Birdy. Zombie girl ~ (Group gift) (I use this a LOT. I really love it so much. Pale green FTW)
Nox. Nose Contour [Yellow]
Blacklace Beauty Fairy Dust Shadows Pink
NS::  Pink Lips
ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth - Prim
[LCKY] Helie II - Smoothie Hud NEW
.::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.{Hator~ faith} horns RARE (Gacha) (Tales of Fantasy Event, Starts June 10th!)
.::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {The Night~ snow} blinfold (Suicide Dollz)
Cute Poison - Lament Headwear - Gold
{PopTart} Trammel Piercing & Trammel Septum (Gold) (Fantasy Room) 
Cute Poison - Miseria Collar (Gold)
+Spellbound+ Cult Harness // Pink (Dark Style Fair - ends June 7th!)
Peqe - Dominance (Sand) (Fit For a Princess)
PANTSU*HUNTER lace tattoo (Tintable!)
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant & Gesture
Cute Poison - Celestial Bracelet (L) & (R)
Cute Poison - Spiked Ring Gold (R)
[M] Slink Fingernails & Toenails // Star Power
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
.{yumyums}. Traditional Getta Dippy Pink (The Thrift Shop)


Poses ~

EP - Once Upon A Dream (Fit For a Princess)
Lalochezia: Fit for a Princess Cambridge 5 (Fit For a Princess)
an lar [poses] Modern Series (Fit For a Princess)


Set ~

{what next} Hanging Lanterns on String (pink green) (Past Fifty Linden Friday)
[CIRCA] - "SkyTower Princess" Modern Stand Mirror (5 pos), Cloud Wall Art, Fern Planter, Modern Settee - Chevron (30 pos) (Fit For a Princess)
-Pixicat- EyeBag CrossChest (Pink) (Gacha)
+Half-Deer+ Summer Delights - Octonilla (click to change tex) (Gacha) (Arcade)
.tsg. Pink Bronzer Compact Open, Halfway, Closed (Group Gift)
Alchemy - Rat Familiar - Pink (Resized - is also wearable) (Gacha)
.{yy}. (yumyums) {3 Scoop} Headband {Neapolitan} RARE (Gacha)
[CIRCA] - "Ladies Tea" French Desserts - Tri-Tier
!Ohmai: Neko Mochi Ice Cream (Rez & Click)
{Imeka} Sweet Ice Cream 06 {Colorful} (Gacha)
+>A&A<+ (Adore & Abhor) Coffin Purse - Mint with Floral (Past Fifty Linden Friday)
Apple Fall Jute Natural Rug (Click to text Change)


Thoughts & Music ~

Ever wake up from a hundred years nap & it's simply sweltering outside? What's a lovely ancient Vampire Queen to do but throw an Ice Cream party for her closest pals, am I right? While your eyes adjust to the moonlight you can wear your handy blindfold from Cubic Cherry Kreations! Haha, well, as you can tell, the heat is getting to me, but I think I managed to make a cute little scene here, nonetheless, using some of the delightful offerings from my sponsors, some treats I unearthed in my inventory & a Gacha goodie from this round of the Arcade, as well.

I got two new sponsors this week & I'm pretty excited - Cute Poison & Sweet Thing! I really appreciate my sponsors for taking a chance on me & I will continue to try my best & always attempt to improve. Please support ALL my regular Sponsors & Event Sponsors. They really are a bunch of kind & talented people!

Now I will leave you with a song from one of my all-time favorite bands, (I know I say that a lot - I have many, I realize this!) This time it's The Cocteau Twins, Scottish rock band, who were active from 1979 to 1997. I was even lucky enough to see them in concert in 1994, although it was bittersweet considering it was on the exact day we all found out that Kurt Cobain had shot himself. Liz Frazier, the lead singer, was thoughtful & sensitive enough to take time out during the concert to address the situation & share her grief, (People all over the world were truly stunned from the news,) & it was quite a meaningful gesture to everyone present. Here are the Cocteau Twins withbeautiful song called Summerhead that I have loved since it first came out. Please Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment