Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fishing for Happy ~

Click image for larger view
If you like my pictures please don't forget to Favorite them on Flickr. It helps me & my Sponsors. Thanks!

Ensemble ~ 

"tSg" Kotoko Shape (Modded)
-Glam Affair - Brandi - America - Drama Queen - H
.tsg. Mori Eyes - Honey (big shine)
Koketka *Eyelashes v.20* (Marketplace)
Blair's Gadget Factory Slink Hands + Feet + Eyelashes Combo (marketplace)
C h a r y . - Contoured Freckles 8
-UtopiaH- Beauty Marks
Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss - Nude
Pink Acid Clear Lip Gloss
[whatever] Teeth
Magika [Hair] Reading
::Exile:Hairbase1: Brownie
:moon amore: headscarf
Sweet Thing. Flora Statement Sunglasses (HUD Changeable Everything!)
Sweet Thing. Dipped White Chocolate Scoop Hair Clip
[ AYUMI ] Cleavage - Type3 - MEDIUM (MP)
Cute Poison - Nautical Necklace - Blue
*SC* (Sew Chic) Rose Long Cardigan - (Fit for a Princess) (I blogged the other version before but I can't help it - I really think these pretty floral patterns are so cute!)
:Moon Amore: Floral Romper
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands Bag - XXSmall R
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant - XXSmall L
:Moon Amore: tatoo medhii (White) (Only for Slink hands. Looks kind of silvery due to my windlight & settings, looks more white with different settings, etc. These are really pretty & she has lots more colors & styles!)
PANTSU*HUNTER Glitter Rush Slink Fingernails & Toenails (glittery with tiny bows - super cute!)
Schadenfreude Motivation on a String (pink cake), right (Past Fifty Linden Friday)
[monso] My Leg Warmer - Stripe (I got this at an event so it may or may not be available any longer)
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
. Sweet Thing. Petite T Sandals for Slink Flat Feet (Rigged) (HUD Changeable Bow colors!)


Set ~

Studio Skye Beach Dunes MP 
*MishMish* Whale w/hat - static/rez - Blue Collabor88
1Prim Mesh Seashell Collection MP
!ETF! Garden Ball Light (linked Pair)
+Half-Deer+ Drift With Me - Driftwood Seat - Light Painted Collabor88


Poses ~

Elephante - Mistress of Evil & I am a Warrior


Thoughts & Music ~

I had a lot of fun putting together this little scene. I had most of  these items on my land already, (except for the cute whale,) so I just popped it all up into my photo studio. Some may think I am wearing a lot for a "beach scene", but I grew up in a coastal town & we had to dress in layers because the weather would change so much throughout the day. It could go from very cold & foggy in the morning to nice & sunny by the afternoon, then back to cold & foggy by the early evening. We always had to be prepared. Plus we were located on a Peninsula, so the weather could be sunny & warm on the Bayside, then you could drive 5 or 10 minutes to the Coastline & it would be windy & cold! Anyway, I miss my hometown a lot - it's really beautiful - so consider this an homage.

Here's a song my dear friend & I used to listen to a lot. I miss him so much so this is kind of apropos. Please enjoy Judy Collins singing a beautiful song written by Sandy Denny. It's Who Knows Where the Time Goes:


No comments:

Post a Comment