Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Under The Sun (Ode to The Sea Hole #1) ~


(As part of my utter *sadness* about The Sea Hole closing, my next few posts will be featuring mostly Sea Hole items!)

~Ode to The Sea Hole ~
I am super sad to see that the Sea Hole is closing at the end of the month - yes THIS month, May, 2013, with all clothes going for a measly 50L, so hurry! I've had a lot of good luck over the years with all of my purchases from the Sea Hole & even a majorly good customer service experience from the owner/designer, Drinkenstein Sorbet herself, a while back. Second Life ate my awesome Animated Wishing Well that I LOVED, (as it does, *grrr*) & it was an older item that she unfortunately wasn't selling any longer, so I wrote a notecard telling her I would be willing to pay any price to get this cute & sentimentally loved item back in my inventory & she was kind & generous enough to just gift me one! I was really impressed. Some of my earliest, fondest, most colorful &  fantastical SL memories are filled with images of "Sparkle Blowey Bushes & Floral Fantasy Lamps," as well as the amazingly savvy vintage & supercute styles that Miss Sorbet seemed to pump out nonstop. I was always a fan. (Not to mention, I still to this day have the Glowing Jade Orb Tree featured smack dab in the center of my parcel.) One of the things I am really going to miss is stopping by Collabor88 & seeing what awesome new things Drinkenstein has whipped up for us, but I hear she has left the place in capable hands & wish her all the best in her Real Life adventures. Thanks for all the creations ~ You are a wonderful designer & you made SL a lot of fun for a lot of people. Happy Trails to you!

What I'm wearing
The Skinnery Anais Bewitched Toffee BB CL1(We Love Roleplay Special Event Skin!)
Eyes: The Sugar Garden Wet Look Honey
L.Fauna Dimples & Freckles
UtopiaH Beauty Marks
RYCA Nose Ring Diamond/Gold
LeLutka: Vibrato Hair Bournville Fade
The Sea Hole 2011 Tattoo Series Lotus Dragon Red
The Sea Hole Shiarra Tank Dragonfruit ONLY 50L!
The Sea Hole La Jolla Panel Jeans Denim/Fawn ONLY 50L!

Necklace & bracelet: LaGyo - Tucano (Currently at The Dressing Room Fusion)

Ring: +MPJ+  Star Power Ring Multi Color Large Marketplace

Nails (No) Nylon Outfitters Sun Bokeh (Currently at Collabor88)
*chronokit* belt 01 black  
ISON Billie Patent Heels Black (Currently at Collabor88 - I got all four colors, they are awesome!)
Shape: Custom Shape by Me, LaDonna Oceanlane
Pose & Background by Abranimations

No comments:

Post a Comment