Monday, September 24, 2012

Remember ~


Hair by HuMa Jakob of tomoto (Old Dollarbie. Not sure if this item is made anymore. Can never find it when I try but I keep using it.)
Skin - My UGLYDOROTHY  Bee #7 in Salmon tone with added Dark Brown Brows
Eyes Amato - June Hydrangeas - Past Midnight's Dream Special Event (Sadly, now over, BUT, Amato always has great eyes for sale for free or ONE Linden at their shop all year long.
Mesh Dress & Mesh Shoes - U.One, in the Pop Art Center, Almost everything is One Linden, some goes up to 15L. 
Cheetah Socks from Sn@tch Bargain Pit.
Nails - Candy Nail Past Group Gift (Group Closes while gifts are out. If you are not part of this group you are REALLY missing out.) I LOVE this Store. These are pretty much the only nails I ever wear. I mean I wear some others but these are my go-to's - I have SO MANY nails from Candy Nail & they just always work for me. They are always beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment