Sunday, April 15, 2012

Vershe & Lamp*Light

The other day I made a post welcoming Lamp*Light to the NOP~ Hong Kong Mall & told you I was going to blog about the cute free bloomers that the super sweet & funny owner, Alice, (follow her blog here!) was giving away. Well, I got them & they are SO fun: totally tintable to any color with the use of an editable hud (just follow some easy instructions on an included notecard,) & the option to turn the eyeballs on & off. I wore them to a jam-packed club & got compliments galore!







As I was putting together the look around my bloomers, my friend Jada Kolda told me about the new store *VERSHE* by Vershel Iadyl & hooked me up with some awesome review copies of some really cute items that I liked so much I went to the store to look around & I ended up buying a few more things! I urge everyone to go check out *VERSHE* for themselves.  


The store is set up very tastefully & there are some really very cool items, like the spring belts, the McQueen tights, & lots of really cute shoes, just to name a few things, (all of which I will blog soon because I bought them!) But for now I am going to show you a cute skin & one of the shoes! You can find the store on the Marketplace but if you go inworld there is more of a selection as well as Midnight Mania boards, Group Gifts & some fun hunts going on in the store! Thanks again to Jada. Please go support the store & be sure to follow Jada's awesome blog

Here's the look I put together based around the *VERSHE* Skin & shoes & the Lamp*Light Bloomers. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!



*VERSHE* Camille Tan Skin, Oh Marilyn (I added Freckles & Dimples from L.Fauna but the skin is very pretty & smooth, with no seams or flaws I could detect. I'm just addicted to freckles! I got more skins from VERSHE & will blog more & try to refrain from freckles next time so you can see the skin better, I promise! :P)

LaDonna Oceanlane Eyes

[ni.Ju] Visual Edge Eyeliner
[ni.Ju] Hime-yu Blush
[ni.Ju] Vixx Piercing Lucky Board Special Color
/Wasabi Pills/ Kumi Pony Mesh Hair Ash (I LOVE this store too much.)
*elymode* Estrela Suspender Top - red
Lamp*Light - Pon Pon Bloomers - Free Gift!
[AddiCt] Gangsta Leggings (worn over my grey Emery leggings)
Emery Leggings 1 (Part of a gift called Rock & Glam #2 I got back in 2008 could not locate in store but the store has plenty of amazing things so please check it out!)
*VERSHE* Shoes Stackas Jailbird (Comes with super easy HUD. Change skin, heel color, etc!)

 ::SWEET LEONARD:: Let me love you <3 Necklace (Former Cafe Hunt Prize)
Dragon Garden Silver Dragon by June Bamaisin Twin Dragon Bracelet. 100L ~  I got this as a free gift in January 2009 & I can honestly say this has been one of my absolute favorite pieces of SL jewelry, EVER. I wear it all the time. It is really well made, highly detailed & so beautiful! The purchase version is transferable & makes a great gift!(I will take a better picture of it next time.)
Candy Nail #P060 Mannish Red
HOC - Expresso expression hud ~ FREE. House of Curios also has a lot of really great, low-priced shoes, glasses & other goodies.
Poses by Ampersand & PDA

*
BTW ~ Here is the totally insane video that inspired the Lamp*Light Pon Pon Bloomers. It's "PONPONPON" performed by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu:

 *

No comments:

Post a Comment