Friday, April 27, 2012

Teenage Mew-Tant Schoolgirl Kitties!

The Fantasy Faire 2012 is on now & let me tell you, it's really something. Not only is it massive, (spread over eight sims,) it's also BEAUTIFUL, (every sim has a different Fantasy look.) On top of all that, it's also a charity event to benefit the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Make sure you check it out before it's over on April 29th! Besides just a lot of great designers & shops, there are many side events going on. Please check out the website & don't miss out -There are so many great stores participating!

Kiba Tachikawa, owner of Actuate Eden, is one of the many Faire participants & he made some Neko sets for it called Calico MewMew.  There are three different versions, with color change & texture options, etc. on all of them. I decided to model the Rocker version because I liked the spikes, crosses & plaid & I also thought it looked good with my mesh VERSHE sweater. You can find Kiba's Faire shop here, his blog here & the Main store here, filled with Visual Kei, Oshare, Cosplay, & other creations. 

(click on the pic for a larger view)

*VERSHE* Camille Skin (Tan) No Brows: Rawr
Lithium ~ Creation :: Wood Black Eyes: Marketplace
/Wasabi Pills/ Ginger Mesh Hair, Iceberg
.[.Masque.]. - Bunnyeh face: Marketplace (Yes, I know it's a bunny nose, but I already had it & love it, so I used it & I think it blended in ok!)
L.Fauna Dimples & Freckles
[ni.Ju] Ankoku tintable face tattoo at Perfect Wardrobe
[ni.Ju] Makeup - Red Panda
[ni.Ju] Sukoiyen Piercing . full
: ) BCC. (Bonne Chance) Cafe Hunt black Maid collar (part of a former hunt gift)
[Actuate Eden] Limited MewMew Calico Rocker - at the Fantasy Faire
*VERSHE* Chic Sweater: Cherry
[ni.Ju] Tintable FADES for claws
[ni.Ju] blood-tipped claws
*VERSHE* PumPum Shorts: Denim
~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Belt - WHITE: April Group Gift!
SubDermal - Tiger Stripes Tattoo - Neko Tattoo (Tinted)
*League* Gartered Socks Overknee Off-White
MiaMai Poses
Location: *Edelweiss* Le Mont Saint-Michel (Thanks to Alice at Lamp*Light for suggesting this location. I think it really complimented my "teenage rocker kitty" look!)


No comments:

Post a Comment