Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Say Hello to My Little Friend!

  
Thanks to everyone who helped pick a name for my Mother's new puppy & to our friend Denise, who chose the winning name. We went though every name you can think of & this one really just seems to suit him. We haven't decided if he is Ricky Ricardo or Ricky Martin, yet - That we will still have to figure out! Thanks again for everyone's help!

******EDITORIAL NOTE******  My Mother has decided that this little bundle of joy is now Rikki Tikki Tavi - in reference to the valiant mongoose from the beloved Rudyard Kipling tale. (Even though he is more like a spastic, bitey little terror at this point, nomnomnom :P) Anyway, I will make ANOTHER, updated picture for him. I have more, newer pictures anyway - he's put on some weight & has grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment