Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Armed Elegance


It seems like ages since I've posted. No, I'm not a current, up-to-the-minute SL blogger. I'm more of a slow, thoughtful, broke/lazy person who takes their time & uses things over & over a LOT, so if you are looking for the "latest thing" you already know this isn't the blog for that, lol. Anyway, I got this dress a while back & never blogged it, but I think it's really beautiful & I have worn it a lot, so here you go. It's called Armed Elegance & it's from House of Fox. The shoes are from Nardcotix & I have been wearing them so much as you will see in upcoming posts. They just seem to go with everything in my inventory. 



Fashionably Dead Bird Skin Dust 6
House of Fox Dress & Hat
Bliss Couture Hair (past hunt gift)
Antique pearl wrapped necklace by bonita popinjay
Blacklace Stockings
Nardcotix Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment