Monday, January 23, 2012

Emily Nomad Dress

A couple weeks ago The Dressing room featured this dress from Mimikri & I just fell in love with it. The fabric texture is like an impressionist peacock. So lovely.  I plied on a bunch of fur, pearls & flowers to complete my look & finished it with a bag that has tassels to match those on my shoes. I adore the frills & flounces so much. There's so many wonderful textures going on here. I want to take this look out of SL & into real life, with a faux fox, of course! All details below.


 fashionably dead skin
eyes by me - LaDonna Oceanlane
Clawtooth La la la hair
Two Wildo headresses (sorry this store is no longer in business)
miel genius peepers
Ohmai a lil foxy wrap (was at Collabor88) Here's her Blog
mimikri emily nomad dress
House of Fox Jealous Booties, Lazy Boy Socks, Forever Young Ring,
TokiDoki untights
earthstones beaded touch necklace
glow studio pearls in rows, glow studio amelie pearl necklace
antique pearl wrapped necklace by bonita popinjay
pididdle anya tote at Dressing Room

No comments:

Post a Comment