Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dante Vs Zombies ~ "Oblivion"

I've had this song stuck in my head since I first saw the video/heard the song. On a facebook post to the band I jokingly said they sound like Hawaii-five-0's hitch-hiking acid cousin of the Beach Boys, but this seems sillier & more dismissive than I wanted it to sound. I have been a long time fan of the music made by Dante White Aliano & the people he chooses to work with . He's extremely talented & has good taste. I urge you to look google, facebook, youtube & otherwise poke, prod & defile him/them on the world wide web. You will be glad you did. His music has been featured on movies & tv soundtracks. New album coming out soon! This song makes my ears shimmer, thanks I'm sure to the great musical performances by the band including the mixing by Drummer Jeff Ehrenberg & Dante. This video is funny & these kids, (I can say "kids" (lol) 'cos they are all at LEAST a year younger than me I know, ) Look & sound GREAT  ~ Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment