Sunday, January 1, 2012

Another Poetic Mister

Happy New Year, everyone ~ 2012! I have some grand plans to revamp my blog & to try some new approaches to my photos but first I wanted to just show you again how great this face was from Mr. Poet, (free, LB.) This time it's on my friend Warren, who wears a heavily modified shape originally from BND. I know I am beating this Mr. Poet skin thing to death but I think the face is really nice & it's free. Go check out the store & buy something. The clothes are GREAT, too.


PS - I didn't do any retouching in photoshop on this one. Thank you, firestorm for being so pretty with your fancy windlights & stuff <3

Mr. Poet  Skin (LB) & Color Change Scarf (Free)
Kick free eyes
Boon group gift hair
Izumiya Coat (comes in a full outfit for 25L)

No comments:

Post a Comment