Tuesday, December 20, 2011

She Ran Away With The Circus ~


Please leave a comment about anything that is on your mind & Thank you for stopping by!


Fashionable Dead Skin purchased at Collabor88 (I think it's still there.)
Les Petites Details Black Strong Kajal Eyeliner
Hat/Hair "Cirque" from a store called Hairy Situations (Very Old, Closed, Creator sadly gone)
Clawtooth Fancy Pants Hair Flower Texture Change - I love this!
ni.ju claws
Acid & Mala My Fav Bracelet (part of)
Jack Spoon Blouse (These are two of my favorite colors together, ever. I am still very excited about my Jack Spoon purchases & have two more posts lined up, so stay tuned! Also, please check out the designers personal blog, she has insanely good taste & style, not only with her own creations, but just in general.
Sn@tch Languid Gothic Ribbon Choker
LeeZu Sequin Shorts
Sn@tch - The Hunger "Gimme Siren" Garter Fishnets (came with the outfit "Gimme Siren" but I always end up using just this part with many of my creations - very useful!)
TokiDoki "untights" Gacha 16L (I bought a bunch of these - come in cute colors with nice ribbed texture.)
!tarnished Bon Bon socks (very old)
Ladies who Lunch Boots for the With Love Again Hunt 10L (I love these - they come with a super easy Hud for resize, sole color change, stud color change & stud on/off - very cool! I would get them in every color if the non-hunt ones weren't so pricey, But then again, one of these days I suppose I will have to get off my duff & learn to make these things for myself or quit complaining!)
*.amato.* pose 
Redgrave Twiggy Eyelashes
Eyes made by Me

No comments:

Post a Comment