Saturday, June 2, 2018

Down the Rabbit Hole ~

(Click Image to Enlarge)

Sorry this post is so late - I have been having some medical issues! 

Ensemble ~ 
CATWA HEAD Catya v3.2 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
~#~  CURELESS[+]   Anesthesia Skin / BEIGE / CATWA 
::C'est la vie !::  Veer Hair 
Exile:: Card Headband
~#~ *{( konpeitou )}* rose hatter (New Mainstore Coming Soon) 
~#~ *{( konpeitou )}* Tabi - wonderland Mait-high, & *{( konpeitou )}* Rose Moon - 8 heart clogs (mait high)
-00- W-Zero -00-Alice in Wonderland_ shawl_Alice (This is from a male outfit) 
[Canimal] Wonderland Top - Alice, & [Canimal] Wonderland Leggings - Alice 

Set/Location ~ 
Various items from the D-LAB Alice Collection Gacha
~#~ :MoonAmore:  Flying Cards (Red)
(I cannot remember the name of this backdrop, but when I find it I will post)

Pose ~

falling alice pose (slightly modded) 

("~#~" Symbol denotes Current or Past Sponsored items, either Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored EventsAll other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted. Please visit the "Sponsors" & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my  Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I'm Currently officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support!)


No comments:

Post a Comment