Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Queen of a Strange Land ~

(Click Image for Larger View)
*THANK YOU VERY MUCH!*

***
~HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!~
I just wanted to say how grateful I am for all of the support I have received over the last year. I have always really enjoyed blogging. Even though it's a lot of work, I find it so relaxing & creatively satisfying. Thanks a bunch to all my talented Sponsors - The quality of your items always inspires me to do my best to represent your work in a fresh, interesting & artistic way. Thanks also to everyone who comments & faves either here, on Facebook, Tumblr, or Flickr - It's extremely helpful & encouraging. 
   
***
Ensemble ~
CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Paper Rabbit: Bubblegum Skin Appliers
~#~ lock&tuft - amelie w/ ribbon and side bang & w/ ribbon and strands SaNaRae 
~#*{( konpeitou )}*  koomote-mask Included hud for color change tassle, beads, & Mask. Hide & Show options for Mask, Horns & Gasmask (not shown.) Memento Mori 
~#~ The White Crow 9 RARE -[TWC]- Blossom & Exclusive -[TWC]- Red Blossom The Gacha also includes some really cool face tattoos! Epiphany
((LovelyAlien)) SparkleMakeup_Collarbone MP
~#~ *Cila* Silk glove Red L&R 7 Commons, 1 Rare. Fitted only for MMB Hands, so just Hide Hands for other mesh bodies! Oh My Gacha! 
~#~ darkendStare. centipede wings [blood milk] In 10 Colors! Comes with both the wings & two styles of antennae, (Not shown.) The wings are animated! Click to toggle on/off Memento Mori 

Set ~ 
Epic Toy Factory !ETF! Garden Ball Lights
{anc} suger rose field [pink], & {anc} mist cloud [sungold]
Down Down Down DDD_Milky Way 

Pose ~ 
!bang pose 450 modded with Animare HUD V2.05


("~#~" Symbol denotes Current or Past Sponsored items, either Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored EventsAll other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (ex:Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please visit the "Sponsors" & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my Current Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I'm officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support!)

No comments:

Post a Comment