Saturday, June 4, 2016

Pale Birds ~

(Click Image for Larger View)

Thanks to everyone for helping reach over One Hundred Thousand Views on my Blog! I'm very honored.

Ensemble ~
~#~ lock&tuft - jack Hat & Hair Hudded to change Hair color, Hat & Band. So cute & unisex! The Creativity Collective - June 2016
~#~ { more more } NARI Skin tone 1-1 (no brow) 
Evermore E. Only See Stars (Nebula)
~#~ [KiiKO] Bunny under eyeshadow -02 SaNaRae May 25 - June 18th 
L.Fauna Dimples & Freckles [Tan] unavailable
The Sugar Garden .tsg. Megane Classic - White
~#~ *Cila  Love me not collar Pink Flower RARE SaNaRae May 25 - June 18th 
[MANDALA] EAR_ver-ASTEKING_EARS_Season5
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
~#~ M.I.X.*camisole dress Gacha SaNaRae May 25 - June 18th 
~#~ yolk  - Celestial Ring Set - rosegold The Creativity Collective - June 2016
+Half-Deer+ Painted Rustic Bangle (Bunny)

~#~ IP Nails (MP) Magical set applier hud for Maitreya, Slink & Omega The Creativity Collective - June 2016

Pose ~
oOo studio glances_four, left arm modded with animare pose hud

Location ~ 
I attached these items to myself for the photo: 
*alirium* ray of light -Rainbow
{anc} forget. Swallow [rosepink] The Arcade June 1 - 30, 2016

("~#~" Symbol denotes Sponsored items, either through Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored Events. All other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (example: Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please be sure to visit the "Sponsors" Page, & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my current Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I am officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support!)

No comments:

Post a Comment