Thursday, June 16, 2016

My Heart Held a Sadness ~

(Click Image for Larger View)

Thanks to everyone for helping reach over One Hundred Thousand Views on my Blog! I'm very honored.

Ensemble ~ 
Tabou :TI:: spike headband black bloody
~#~ ::C'est la vie !::  Magali Beret Gacha(black) Blogged before HERE
tram F603 hair Recent Fifty Linden Friday 
[MANDALA] EAR_ver-ASTEKING_EARS_Season5
~#~ { more more } HONEY2 Skin tone 1-3 (no brow)
~#~ The White Crow -[TWC]- Between brows -black-
~#~ The White Crow -[TWC]- Red Spirit #3 (face,) & #8 (Hands,- also has chest applier, but I left that off for this pic.)
~#~ The White Crow -[TWC]- Beauty Marks EXCLUSIVE ITEM Gen-Neutral FINAL ROUND! Ends July 6th 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
~#~ *katat0nik* (red) Drippy Septum Ring RARE
~#~ *katat0nik* (red/Maitreya) Button Up Romper Original mesh & textures in 13 colors. Sizes for Slink  Physique, Slink Hourglass, & Maitreya (experimental. Includes autohide on/off). Collabor88
~#~ *katat0nik* (F/LT & RT) Buckle Wrist Straps Hudded
~#~ *katat0nik* (black) Toy Boots
~#~ .EMBW. Joker Socks Blogged before HERE

Location  ~ 
I also attached these items to myself for the photo: 
Fashionably Dead (fd) Cat - 07 Sitting Down, 08 Stretching Gacha 
{anc} NO LIMITS // flock of doves [caviar-black], & mist cloud [sungold] flat 

("~#~" Symbol denotes Sponsored items, either through Store/Designer Sponsor or Sponsored Events. All other items have been Purchased by me unless otherwise noted, (example: Group Gifts, Freebies, etc.) Please be sure to visit the "Sponsors" Page, & the "Events" Page for a complete list of my current Sponsors & their SLurls, & information on any Events I am officially Blogging, respectively. Thank you for your Support!)

No comments:

Post a Comment