Thursday, June 18, 2015

I'll Paint Love like Graffiti on Your Heart ~

(Click Image for Larger View)

Ensemble ~ 

Blues. Allie {rigged} Kustom9
The Sugar Garden Ribbon Nekomimi - Black The Kawaii Project 
antielle. & *Katat0nik* Nebulae Faun Makeup (Black) & Nebulae Eyes, also comes with awesome horns! IDK
::Modish:: Catwoman Eye makeup 2
-Glam Affair - Grazia skin - In the Air - Asia  01 A
[MANDALA] EAR_ver-A STEKING_EARS_Season5
ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth - Vamp'd
LCKY M330-w Collar // Black + Pink (TYVM Olli Braveheart!) Gacha The Kawaii Project 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4 & Hands Ok I finally just got the Lara Body, (I had been using the regular SL avie or SLink Physique,) & I have to say I really LOVE it - It's so pretty! The shoulders, forearms & breasts especially stand out as much nicer to me. I would never put down the Physique because it has served me VERY well & I will of course still be using it from time to time since a lot of great Skins & Tattoos, etc. are only for that bod, but I have to say, so far, the Lara is really winning my heart. Even the hud is easier. If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest picking up the demo. (Thanks to my friend Freya for taking me to get my Omega applier & answering some questions I had - you are a dear!)
{Luxuria} Temptress Bodysuit - Mesh Body Applier *strawberry p* Past Fifty Linden Friday
antielle. Catatonic (APPLIERS) You MUST go NOW to see the new tattoos from antielle. They are just SO beautiful! The immaculate detail will blow you away. The cuteness will make you break a tooth. They are not messing around. This is just ONE of the new hand-drawn designs available at The Kawaii Project 
*Katat0nik*  (dark) Happy Kitty Doll Gacha The Kawaii Project 
ALTAIR* babydoll harness .black. rigged mesh Blue color is discounted at event! On9
*Katat0nik* (black) Summer Hoodie Fitmesh, fits most avies including: SL, Slink, Maitreya. Comes in 7 colors! Each color pack comes with a plain color & a hibiscus print version. You can be sporty, summery or make a "darker" impact like I did here. These are really fun & cool & they wear really well. I even went dancing in mine & it moves great! Collabor88
Ninety- shooting star bracelet Mesh R Metal & Stone color change HUD I should have worn both, so my plain arm wasn't featured lol, oh well live & learn. These are really pretty, resizeable, & the stone choices are very cool, with lots of "galaxies" to choose from. IDK
Violent Seduction - Femme Felis Black Claws (Made for Slink but easily Edited to fit my Lara Hands) - special shoutout to "Bratty" (beautyfulldisasters.resident) for passing these to me in the Violent Seduction Group cos I didn't win these when I played & I realllly wanted them. that was REALLY sweet of you!!! (BTW She's looking for Pack A of the Zenith headbands so if you have 'em & you want to make her day, please do!) Gacha  The Kawaii Project 
LCKY M330-w Boots // Black ( FITS MAITREYA ONLY!) (TYVM Olli Braveheart!) These are SO RAD! I felt like the coolest cat to ever walk SL! Other colors, too! Gacha The Kawaii Project 

Poses ~

Kirin
(sorry, I was really tired & forgot to note exactly which poses I used, but there are a lot of  great poses at Kirin & I use them all the time!)  

Set ~ 

 .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Mr meow} SHU Gacha RARE These are super cute & there are tons of adorable, colorful ones to get at The Kawaii Project 
Birdy - Macaron Display Gacha  The Arcade Gacha 


More ~


BTW, Sweet Thing just finished a new build for their Mainstore & it's BEAUTIFUL. To celebrate they are having a 50% off Sale! Yes , that's right. So, go buy all the things you don't have yet & don't forget to take the super cool elevator to the VIP room AND the Discount room. (the elevator works just like an elevator in RL, you press the buttons, it's not a tp!) 
So cool. Don't miss out on this!



No comments:

Post a Comment