Friday, July 18, 2014

Come Sail Away with Me ~

Click Image for Larger View
                            If you like my style/pictures, please favorite on Flickr. It helps Me & my Sponsors - Thanks!

Ensemble ~

"tSg" Kotoko Shape (Modded)
.la petite morte. ellen t6 CL (Season's Story)
(*ANGELICA) ANGELIC EYES #duet TGGS Hunt Prize 0L
Koketka *Eyelashes v.20* (Marketplace)
-UtopiaH- Beauty Marks
L.Fauna Dimples  [Tan] (Unavailable)
Blair's Gadget Factory Slink Hands + Feet + Eyelashes Combo MP 
Pink Acid Pom Pom Lip Shine V2 - Blue
Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss - Summer Dust
ILLMATIC :: The Perfect Teeth - Braces[F]
+Spellbound+ Toothbrush // Natural Selection (Collabor88)
.PANIK. Mini Octokawaii - Ciel (Head ) (Season's Story)
Sweet Thing. Pure Angel Minis
"tSg" Hot Pink Body Blushing BJD Tattoo
Cute Poison - Nautical Necklace - White (So cute! Blogged before here in Blue)
-Dotties- Sailor Girl Crop Top & Shorties  [P4F Exclusive]
Intrigue Co. - Fanny Pack: White (Season's Story)
.{yumyums}. Sailors Token {Sailor Anchor} (The Pier Market) 
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Cute Poison - Skull Ring Silver (Gacha) (Oh My Gacha)
[M] (MELONopolis) Slink Fingernails // PokeHeart
NEO**  Knee tattoo - Heart breaker - white 1 (Older Item, may be unavailable)
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
:Moon Amore: Kawaiiki Shoes (Come rigged & Non-rigged!) (Manga Fair)
Alchemy - Seal Pups - Follow - grey (Gacha) (Previous The Chapter Four)


Set ~

Small dune 1 Studio Skye MP
+eChau+ E016 *fence* (spray white)
(lightON/glow) HPMD* floorArt01 (yellowA)
KIDD Garden Set Metal TGGS Hunt Prize 0L
Teawood: My Dear Clementine (linked) (Past Fifty Linden Friday)
:: AB:: Awesome Blossom) Ice Tea Glass (Part Of Cape Cod Dock Set)
[mdrm]sunflower (Older item)


Poses~ 

Exposeur - Sunflower Pose (Past Fifty Linden Friday)
:Picture This!: Jewelry Model


Thoughts & Music ~

I got cute stuff at Season's Story. You need an octopus on your head & I always love a good Fanny Pack! Also, make sure you go to The Gallery Gift Shop Hunt (TGGS). There's so much neat stuff to find, plus cool stuff to buy. I really love the eyes I found from Angelica - SO pretty, & the KIDD table & chair set is very cool as well. I will be blogging more of the Hunt prizes. I'm a bit backed up with blogging at the moment. I have another picture all ready to go that my besties Jinki & Lili & I took together today but I will have to post that one tomorrow. (Too tired to list all the credits & all tonight.)

I always enjoy Summer in SL, a LOT more then in RL, it's just fun to make cute outfits & be in the "Summertime" theme. I really can't stand the sun in actuality, I much prefer fog & overcast! I do miss the beach massively, though, so all these beach scenes are quite fun.

I love this song, I can't be unhappy when I hear it. Plus the guys are taking everyone to the Beach, so that makes me even happier. I practically get tears in my eyes when they finally get to the water - I'm such a sap! lol. Here's Big Bang with Sunset Glow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment